Friday, June 1, 2012

Inspiration


Often I am asked how and where I get the inspiration to create my jewelry and accessories. The answer is anywhere and everywhere.   For instance, one day as I took the short walk from my house to my studio, I looked down and saw this beautiful patch of moss .  I just love the contrast of the bright green  against the rusty copper color.  That day I created "Spring Fling".  See the connection?
                                                                        

I  frequently visit antique and vintage shops looking for unique components to make OOAK and unique statement jewelry. Museums and galleries are other great places to get inspired.  Take a walk and see what you might discover. I keep my eyes open and try to see the beauty in everything! I hope this post inspires you to look at things differently.                               

No comments:

Post a Comment